How do I return an item?

F as in Frank Paper Goods does not accept returns on greeting cards, stationery, or other gift items. If we have made an error filling your order please let us know and we will promptly correct the situation.

If your order has been damaged in transit and the order was shipped on our UPS account, we will contact UPS to file a shipping claim on your behalf. If we have shipped the order on your account, you will be required to file the claim with UPS. You are welcome to place a new order with us while UPS processes the refund to your account.

Should your order be missing product, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt of the order and we will credit you or issue the product at our cost.

Please contact customer service for more information. Thank you.